What We Treat
At Magnolia Creek, we work with clients and their families to create individualized care plans that meet each client’s psychological, medical, nutritional, spiritual, and relational needs. Our residential and partial hospitalization programs provide evidence-based treatment for adolescent girls (ages 12 to 17) and women (ages 18 and older) who struggle with feeding or eating disorders, co-occurring mental health conditions, and co-occurring substance use disorder. The disorders we treat include, but aren’t limited to:
Why Treatment Is Important
Our Goals for Eating Disorder Treatment
Safe, Compassionate Eating Disorder Treatment
- We acknowledge that each client’s eating disorder has served a valid purpose for them. We collaborate with each client to help them find other ways to cope with life stressors and expectations.
- Our staff works with our clients to identify and to process contributing factors to the development of their eating disorder through individual therapy with master’s level clinicians.
- We foster shame resilience through group therapy to promote opportunities to interact with peers and feel less alone in our struggles.
- We partner each client with a dietitian to develop an individualized meal plan to honor and nourish the needs of their body and to improve their health.
- We help each client engage with their community to help them identify new coping skills, allow opportunities to practice skills learned in treatment, and have fun.
- We work with each of our clients to expand their support system to ensure continued support post-discharge.