Across the Odyssey Eating Disorder Network, we meet clients where they are in their recovery and provide the necessary therapeutic techniques to empower sustainable freedom. Our expert clinical teams help clients understand recovery is possible by using individualized treatment plans comprised of a combination of evidence-based treatment modalities. These treatment plans identify goals and values while providing the support needed to achieve and maintain the desired outcome.
In a safe, therapeutic environment, clients are introduced to a realistic, plate-based nutrition program acknowledging variation and food choices. The supportive atmosphere provides interaction with a community of peers and licensed therapists allowing clients to explore the contributing factors related to their eating disorder and challenge the thoughts and behaviors preventing them from living fully and freely. Our goal is to make each client feel safe and close to home by conducting all levels of treatment in comfortable, home-like settings designed to offer a clear step-down process, so clients feel continually supported in their recovery journeys.
Superior Coordination of Care Across the Network
Dr. Joe Fraiz
Dr. Tom Scales
Physician & Psychiatrist
One Call, Many Solutions
Our diverse eating disorder network of services connects each client to the facility that best aligns with their clinical and financial needs.
- Our Admission Team partners with our clients and families to ensure the most accommodating placement of services.
- The Clinical and Medical Team provides 24/7 board-certified care to ensure the health and safety of our clients.
- Our Utilization Review and Financial Team works diligently to ensure that finances are clearly communicated in a concise and considerate manner aligning with the client and family.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Options
- Medical Mutual
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Ohio Health Choice
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana
- United Healthcare
- Value Options